Screen Careers: Line Producer & Production Manager
Credits: One Way to Denmark, Ellen, Living a Lie
- 1994 - Office Secretary/Admin at Opus Television, an independent television production company based in Cardiff. Given the opportunity to experience working on various programmes including light entertainment, OBs and events
- 1995 - Promoted within the company to Production Co-ordinator on S4C Drama Series (Y Palmant Aur) that ran for 3 series
- 2001 - Started as Production Co-ordinator at the drama department of BBC Wales. Working on regional and network programmes.
- 2003 - 2005 Production Co-ordinator on various BBC Dramas ‘Casualty’, and ‘Doctor Who’
- 2005 - Returned to work at Opus Television as a freelance Production Manager on a brand new drama series for S4C (Cowbois ac Injans)
- 2005 - Current - Freelance Production Manager working on dramas, obs docs, documentaries, entertainment shows for various broadcasters including S4C, BBC, Channel 4 and 5
Career Future Goals
- To continue working on high end drama productions as a Production Manager and eventually Line Producer.
- Proud to have worked on a diverse range of programmes from popular dramas to observational documentaries that have been watched by a large audience, eg Doctor Who, One Born Every Minute.